Saturday, February 17, 2018

Paw-some, dude . . .

I don't know about you, but I find masculine cards a challenge, as embellishments are a bit limited.  This friendly dog comes from the Eureka store, a division of QKR Stampede.  As you can probably tell, I cut around him and mounted with foam tape over my dotted swiss ribbon, and added the computer-generated verse.  This card would work for either a boy or girl.
I have entered these challenges:

Polkadoodles - AG
QKR Stampede - AG
Send a Smile 4 Kids - AG/cards 4 teens

4 comments:

  1. Really adorable! Thank you for linking up with us at QKR Stampede
    Marji dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, he is so cute hanging over the railing! Thanks again for entering the QKR Stampede challenge this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is super cute!, Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a cutie and perfect card. I'm going to add this image to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete